Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you! We treat the information you provide us (such as your name or email – aka “Personal Information” as further defined below) with the highest level of integrity and responsibility. This statement describes what we collect, what we do with it and how you can manage it, plus some information about how the site operates and the security safeguards we have in place.
The policies below are applicable to data and information collected through naturaloneshop.com operating as PNO(Premium Natural One Products.Ltd) Website, including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device) (“PNO Website”), all apps published by PNO (“PNO App”), all email newsletters published or distributed by PNO, all other interactive features and communications provided by PNO, and to any and all data and information provided by you to PNO Website at Premium Natural One Products.Ltd, call centers, events, or promotions, and all data and information provided by you, however accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by Premium Natural One Products.Ltd (collectively “PNO” or “we”, “us”, or “our”).
By using our PNO Website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use the PNO Website and/or supply us with your Personal Information. We reserve the right to modify or amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time without notice. Your continued use of the PNO Website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. If we intend to apply the modifications or amendments to this Privacy Statement retroactively or to personal information already in our possession, we will provide you with specific notice of the modifications or amendments.
What Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is information that you may supply to us, as described more fully below, i.e., when you make a purchase, obtain a subscription, complete a survey or participate in a promotion, attend or participate in a program, register on the PNO Website, upload content to a website or app, participate in a community, or provide your e-mail address. Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the PNO Website and use of the internet (“Non-Personal Information”).
In order to provide you with the best customer experience, we occasionally ask you to tell us a little about yourself. The type of personal information we collect when you register on or use our PNO Website, check out online or pay at the register may include the following (“Personal Information”):
- Your name, address, telephone number, birthdate, and email address.
- Credit or debit card information.
Collection of Personal Information Through Social Media Platforms or Using Your Social Media Logon
When you interact with any PNO page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile to PNO, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
Collection of Information From Other Sources
We also may collect information about you that we may receive from other sources to, among other things, enable us to verify, update information contained in our records and to better customize the PNO Website for you. We may also collect Personal Information from credit reporting agencies to, for example, determine your creditworthiness, credit score, and credit usage, in accordance with applicable laws.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information Through Surveys, Sweepstakes and Promotions
How We Use Your Information:
You can browse our Websites, download our App, pay with cash at a store, or use certain of our other PNO Website without telling us anything personal about yourself. But we need some Personal Information to do many things on or at the PNO Website. For example, we can’t ship your order if we don’t know your address. Your Personal Information also helps us provide personalized support. We use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to:
- Process a purchase made online or with a credit card in store.
- Process a return or exchange of a previously purchased item.
- Assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other issues.
- Register you for an account on our PNO Website or for a PNO event.
- Facilitate an easier, customized online or in-store experience when you register on our PNO Website or give us your preferences.
- Improve product offerings or services in your area or in-store.
- Send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations.
- Send customized mailings and emails with special offers, information and notices.
- Enable posting and follow-up of customer comments, reviews and suggestions.
- Confirm your identity to help prevent fraud or theft.
- Facilitate your participation in communities, forums, or other areas where you contribute content, reviews, or other feedback.
- Administer your participation in a contest, sweepstakes, survey, or other event.
- Evaluate, improve and administer our services, products and programs.
- Utilize services administered or hosted by one of our contracted service providers or in-store associates.
Use of Your Location Information
Further, we use your location information specifically to:
- Personalize content on or in the PNO Website, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website, App, and interactive communications and their purchasing patterns as well as targeted communication via our mobile devices.
Combination of Your Personal Information
We use the information from one of the PNO Website on or in other PNO Website or elsewhere in our network of stores, distribution channels, websites, apps, and other interactive features, or in reports and analysis, and we may combine information gathered from multiple PNO Website into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
When We Can Share Your Information:
We do not disclose any of your Personal Information collected by us to any companies except (a) to PNO’s parent, subsidiaries, or related entities or (b) to PNO Stores or their parent, subsidiaries or related entities or (c) as otherwise disclosed in this Privacy Statement. In no event will we sell or rent your Personal Information as part of a customer list or similar transaction. When information is shared with a third party, that party is instructed to use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform their contracted functions. They are instructed to maintain the security of your personal data. We may share your Personal Information with:
- A delivery service when a purchase or return is being shipped.
- A contracted service provider (or an affiliate of a contracted service provider) in the administration or performance of any aspect of our business operation or PNO Website (e.g. payment processing).
- Advertisers or other companies with whom we have a marketing relationship in order to send you information/offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- An affiliated business of PNO.
- A business party to whom PNO or a PNO asset is sold, transferred or used as security, as part of that transaction.
- Law enforcement officials or judicial authorities when required of PNO or any of our service providers. This includes: matters involving claims of personal or public safety; in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order; a request by an investigative body in the case of a breach of agreement or contravention of law; in litigation involving PNO or a contracted service provider; or as otherwise required by law.
- Appropriate persons in emergency situations as we determine reasonably necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or any of our other customers, employees, agents, or users.
- Appropriate persons or entities to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
- Appropriate persons or entities in conjunction with fraud protection.
Accessing & Controlling Your Personal Information
Privacy Preferences / Opting Out:
When you register on or at one of our PNO Website or provide us with your email address, you are automatically opted in to receive marketing emails about our products, services, sales and offers.
You may change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing lists by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of promotional emails, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at: Premium Natural One Products Ltd., #108-19055 AIRPORT WAY, PITT MEADOWS, BC, CANADA V3Y 0G4 or by phone at 1-604-200-8752.
Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Please note, however, that you generally cannot opt-out of service related announcements, e.g. if one of the PNO Website is temporarily suspended or if delivery of a product or service is delayed.
Security of Your Personal Information:
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology and processes in order to protect the security of the PNO Website. However, even with the best technology, no location is 100% secure. Where possible, we will ask that any third parties to whom we transfer your Personal Information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
When you place orders on or through the PNO Websites and Apps, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using SSL technology, which encrypts your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. This is designed to prevent someone other than operators of the PNO Websites and Apps from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. If your Web browser or device cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through the PNO Websites and Apps. Nearly all current internet browsers and devices can support a secure connection. Visit your browser or device’s website to download a current version.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password that you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. PNO will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence, such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
Use and Operation of Our PNO Website
Intended Site Use:
PNO Websites and the PNO Apps and any interactive features are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 13. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under 13, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information.
We may use various services of third parties to collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with the PNO Website through the use of technologies such as cookies to personalize advertisements for goods and services. Some of these personalized advertisements will impact your experience on the PNO Websites and interactive features.
PNO Websites may also use a technology called tracer tags. These may also be referred to as Clear GIFs or Web Beacons. This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on the PNO Websites. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor the PNO Websites for you and future visitors.
Do Not Track:
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. Because a “Do Not Track” compliance protocol has not yet been finalized, PNO’s information collection and disclosure practices, and the choices that we provide to customers, will continue to operate as described in this Privacy Statement, whether or not a Do Not Track signal is received.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, PNO, its affiliates, or its service providers may retain Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the PNO Website. We may also sell certain assets associated with the PNO Website. As a result, please be aware that in such event we may transfer some or all of your information to a company acquiring all or part of our assets or to another company with which we have merged. Under such circumstances we would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Privacy Statement, as it may be amended from time to time. Nevertheless, we cannot promise that an acquiring company or the merged company will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Privacy Statement.
Policy Changes and Getting More Information
From time to time, we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated on this page. Changes may be made at any time, without prior notice. However, we may post a notice on or in the relevant PNO Website or send an email describing any changes.
If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, you may e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll-free at 1-604-200-8752 or send correspondence to:
Premium Natural One Products, #108-19055 AIRPORT WAY, PITT MEADOWS, BC, CANADA V3Y 0G4
Copyright © 2018 Premium Natural One Products.Ltd All rights reserved